METCAL APR-5000-XLS Large Board BGA / IC Rework System
Includes nozzle kit.
New cost - $48,900
System provides board capability with small board precision. This system performs precise, cost effective rework of the widest range of PCBs and component types, from large boards up to 24.5" x 24.5" (622mm x 622mm) to components down to 0.020" x 0.010" (0.5mm x 0.25mm).
The flexible APR-5000-XLS System incorporates dual stage pre-heaters and has the thermal capacity and control to execute precise profiles of both large and small PCBs, delivering uniform temperature control horizontally, across the surface of PCBs up to 0.25" (6.35mm) thick, and vertically between the die and ball of the reworked component.
Featured on the APR-5000-XLS Advanced Package Rework System is an innovative Split Vision System, which allows operators to view the opposite corners of a component, including splitting on rectangular components, with the necessary magnification to make its placement and registration fast and accurate.
Features and Benefits:
- New dual simultaneously operating subzones provides additional power for faster and safer rework operations.
- New software enables fast and easy profiling
- New subzone design speeds up the process while allowing the operating temperatures to remain lower protecting the component and PCB
- Increased Productivity
- Precise thermal control across critical assembly regions
- Reduction of rework cycle time protects the component under rework from thermal damage.
- Better management of the narrow lead-free process window without reaching excessive peak temperatures that damage components, connectors, other solder joints and the PCB substrate
APR-5000-XLS-ML Array Package Rework System with Split Vision, with desktop PC and Monitor