ERSA Powerflow N2 Wave Solder - 2013
Hours: 30k with about 14.5k in production and waiting time mode
Lead free: Yes, ran SAC305 solder
- 3 Heating zones
1- Top and bottom Convection
- Entrance and exit are chain conveyors
- The board transfers to a finger conveyor to go over the wave
- The conveyor width: 400 mm or 20"
- Working width finger conveyor: 406 mm
- Flow meter.
- Fluxer: Spray. Note: amount is controlled in the program. The Monitor is also programmed manually with the expected amount and a plus/minus tolerance.
- Process gas cleaning- This has a sealed Nitrogen tunnel with an O2 sensor system to monitor and control flow rate.
- Single solder pot, set up with two wave formers.
Total length, including conveyor in/outfeed is just under 21 feet.